UX for Good is a wildly ambitious effort to design systemic solutions for some of the most vexing social challenges. Top user experience and visual designers convene to tackle problems that matter in the first-ever design competition of its kind. Assisting the designers are executives from the leading non-profit organizations addressing those challenges and some of the most interesting, creative thinkers we can find.
UX for Good itself is the love child of Insight Labs and Manifest Digital. Insight Labs is a philanthropic effort to engage the best and brightest in untangling challenges facing non-profits and government agencies. Manifest Digital is a UX-centered interactive consultancy, re-purposing the tools of the digital revolution for brands and mission-driven organizations.
- top user experience designers
- talented visual designers
- big-time social challenges
- non-profit executives
- legion of volunteers
- Divide user experience and visual designers into teams.
- Give each team a knee-buckling social challenges.
- Give teams access to deeply knowledgeable non-profit executives.
- Rotate innovators through teams to spark original thinking.
- Bake for 24 hours.